Online training opportunities
The Institute for Community Alliances (ICA) will be providing several online training opportunities on how to complete the Unsheltered Point in Time (PIT), Project Homeless Connect (PHC), and the new online Housing Inventory Count (HIC) forms. Visit the PIT/PHC/HIC information page to download copies of 2018 forms.
Participation in the online training opportunities is highly encouraged for shelter providers and local organizers of PIT/PHC events. Please register for the appropriate trainings using the links below:
- Sheltered HMIS Participating Providers PIT and HIC Process
- Monday, January 8th at 9:00am AKT OR Monday, January 8th at 1:00pm AKT
- To register for either of these times, please use this link: https://attendee.gototraining.com/rt/4421701791357364993
- Sheltered Non-HMIS-Participating Providers PIT and HIC Process (includes DV Providers)
- Thursday, January 11th at 9:00am AKT OR Thursday, January 11th at 3:00pm AKT
- To register for either of these times, please use this link: https://attendee.gototraining.com/rt/7435032154533362945
- Alaska Balance of State ONLY PHC and Unsheltered PIT Paper Forms (Train-the-Trainer)
- Friday, January 12th at 1:00pm AKT OR Tuesday, January 16th at 10:00am AKT
- To register for either of these times, please use this link: https://attendee.gototraining.com/rt/2714498883002736385
- Anchorage ONLY PHC and Unsheltered PIT Paper Forms
- ICA will not be providing trainings on these at this time. The Anchorage CoC PHC form is different from the Alaska Balance of State form and more details about that process will be available through the Anchorage Coalition to End Homelessness (anchoragehomeless.org). For the Anchorage CoC Unsheltered PIT form and process, please direct questions to Melina Breland (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Nancy Burke (email@example.com).